recently it has been raining every single day here in Latvia. I wish i could see more those blue skies, go to the beach. I shouldn’t be think about buying rain boots right now.
So I picked some sky blue, sea fresh photos for inspiration for July. I am hoping Your summer is full of sun, fun at the beach. And I am ready to see summer here!
I know it is almoust april and it is little bit strange to set goals for 2014 now. In my opinion there are no right time for setting goals, you must feel it. It is great to know what you want to achieve in a given period of time. I am writing my goals here to feel responsible about what I want, what I need, what I am doing. But mostly because
I want, I need to achieve my goals!
- Be healthier. That means eat cleaner, do more physical excersises, run, swim, walk. Do it for the great feeling after good workout. Drink more water.
- Travel more. Maybe more like explore everything around me. Go to the Mark Rotko art centre, to the zoo and butterfly house, botanic garden. Go to the summer music festival. Make my World conquer map.
- Keep in touch more with my friends and family. Because of technology we have lost personal comunication. Spend more time with my family, friends.
- Chalenge myself. Go more often out of my comfort zone, try more new things (food, activities). Learn to play chess.
- Write blog. And do regulary, make qualitative posts, improve my English skills. Learn more about fashion and photography. Be more brave.
- Don’t lose my motivation.